Sunday, July 18, 2010

GRE - please pray for me

Hello long-lost blogosphere.

I have been hiding under a rock lately to study for the GRE - aka the Graduate Record Exam or what I have "affectionately" been calling the God-awful/ghastly/grueling Record Exam.

It is no biggie... just the number that determines the rest of my life: If I don't get a good score, I don't get into a good grad school; then I don't get a good education and, thus, don't get a good job which could potentially lead to a lousy life. Can you sense how the stress has gotten to my brain ;)

Endless antonyms, verbal reasoning, word problems, analytical writing, quantitative comparisons, exponents, fractions, geometry, graphs, etc. etc. etc. has muddled my thinking.

Worse still, with the test date looming so near in my future, my study motivation level has not been able to keep up with my stress level.

GRE. Grrrrr.

It is this Wednesday!?!

Please pray for me :(

And when it over and my braincells have rejuvenated themselves, I will try to post something more entertaining than this.

I just thought I'd apologize for my absence and let you know why I had fallen off the face of the earth: I am almost exclusively spending my time with my Kaplan Study Guide ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment