Monday, October 25, 2010

STUDY BREAK: My 3 New Favorite YouTube Videos :)

  • I have 3 papers due within the next 2 days. 

  • I have spent 7 HOURS in the library... today alone 

  • Tonight might be the first time I have pulled an all-nighter in college

So, obviously, I had to take a couple YouTube breaks; here is what I found: 

  1. This one, I promise, was related to school; I was doing research for my paper on Gender and the Media. This video replaced my previous favorite by Dove. It seriously is FABULOUS!!! And it is under 90 seconds so your study break can be quick too ;)
  2. This one is unrelated to school BUT full of very interesting facts so you can still learn something ;)
  3. At this point, I have no excuse. This one is just preciously awkward and a good mental break! Plus it has stupendous quotes... get excited!!! 
I hope school is not overwhelming you and that if it is, this provided a good study break for you :)

1 comment:

  1. I've seen that second one before. Very interesting stuff!

    ReplyDelete