Saturday, October 22, 2011

I Live in the Greatest Place on Earth... Well Almost!


It is a bit of technicality: I actually live in the 3rd greatest place on earth according to Travelers.  

Yes, believe it or not, Charleston, SC was recently named the 3rd best city. In the world. Awesome!

I've had the pleasure of living here for the last 4 years while attending the College of Charleston.

Fortunately, I've been able to stick around post graduation and now I'm thinking I may never leave because in addition to being voted the 3rd best city on earth, we were named the BEST CITY in America. Yes. Also awesome :)

And, as if that wasn't enough, we've been voted the city with the most attractive people in the U.S.

But, don't worry, we aren't letting all of that get to our heads and turning up our noses at everyone else because Charleston has regularly been voted America's most mannerly city

And here are a few other rankings.

Obviously, this is the best place a Southern Belle could be :)

If you'd like to come see for yourself: http://www.expedia.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment