Thursday, August 18, 2011

Rekindling an Old Love: More Slam Poetry!!!

You may have seen my previous posts on slam poetry. It is becoming a bit of an obsession for me... at least for entertainment on rainy days.

I have acquired some new favorite videos during all of these afternoon summer showers ;)

I just thought I would share some....

This girl (Lacey Roop) just might be my new favorite because she gets so passionate.

And this guy is very clever with "What Teachers Make" and funny with "The The Impotence of Proofreading."

This lady has a poem that is only ONE. MINUTE. LONG!?!

And these are some cool Christian poets that bring the Gospel in a very unusual but awesome way through "Does Anybody Even Know that You're a Christian" and "Almost Saved."

Of course, we've got to have a girl power one too: "What Women Deserve."

What is even cooler is some guys pushing for what women deserve in "This is For You" and "Distinctly Beautiful."

Gah! I have even more but I'll share those in the future :)

I hope you enjoy these!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment