Friday, April 23, 2010

A Sweet Suggestion... Cause Mothers Always Know Best

My mom is concerned.

She thinks I am

W
E
I
R
D

for writing and talking so much about menstruation. I think she is worried that I will scare off all of my friends (and certainly potential boyfriends) by talking of such things.

So I will stop (for now).

Variety is the spice of life, after all. I figured what better way to follow up posts about menstruation than with a post about CHOCOLATE :)

Plus, it is exam time which cements the need for a discussion about chocolate.

And since mothers know best, I am sharing info about the delicious chocolate that she introduced me to. It is by a company called Bloomsberry & Co. Check out their fun and whimsical website.

She first got me the Emergency bar which I loved. It was for "Immediate Relief of: Chocolate Cravings, Lovesickness, Exam Pressure, Mild Anxiety, and Extreme Hunger." Perfect, right? ;)   But there are a ton of other great, funny and clever options. You should read all of the print on the boxes cause they sneak in funny things everywhere!

I very much encourage you to check them out.

That is my sweet suggestion.

No comments:

Post a Comment